7 Questions You Must Ask Before Hiring A Carpet Cleaner
- Do you have good references I can phone? Any good company should have plenty for great references. CleanRite is recommended by most of Regina's carpet retailers such as Parkland Carpet One and United Carpet.
- What kind of experience do you have? CleanRite has been serving Regina and Area for over 15 years.
- Are you an IICRC certified company? Certified cleaners are trained in spot removal and how to provide the safest and most through cleaning. WARNING using an uncertified company will void your warrantee! Unfortunately many companies in Regina will tell you they are certified when they are not, check for yourself at www.iicrc.org
- Do you make appointments or give a window? You are busy and can not wait around all day for a cleaner who does not show. CleanRite makes and keeps appointment. If for some unforeseen reason we are going to be late we will phone you so you don't have to wait around any more.
- What is and isn't included in your price? Many companies give you a price just to get there foot in the door, they then sell you all the things you need just to clean your carpet. Please check out our packages for all our services we include.
- How long will it take the carpet to dry? With our powerful trucks and special fans our dry times are less than half that of most. After we clean carpets they normally dry in 3 hours.
- Do you Guarantee your work, and if a spot appears after the carpet dries do I have to pay you to fix it?
CleanRite offers a 100% money back guarantee. If you are not thrilled with the cleaning experience you receive from our company we will rush back to your location ant no charge and no obligation. If you are still unimpressed, you owe us nothing and we will honor a complete refund.
Call us at (306) 721-2045 to get started today…